Some Key Dates
Submissions are now CLOSED
Submissions will be sent to the judges
Some Participants will be asked to present remotely through Zoom
These will run thru 31st July
Qualified entries may be notified of Operational Funding as early as August 2020!
- This challenge was visualized and launched prior to the recent COVID-19 challenges we are all facing. However, if an idea is deemed as beneficial to alleviating some of the struggles that the virus directly or indirectly is causing, it can move to Rapid Implementation and receive Operational Funding to be utilized quickly.
- There are no specific requirements for the ideas, all ideas are accepted and judged.
- Up to 10,000 USD Operational Support for the selected ideas
- Teams will be formed and mentored in the Virtual BlueCrest/iSpace Lab
- Office space on BlueCrest campus with bandwidth for teams to work (as conditions allow).
Panel of Judges:
- Todd Holcombe
- Eric Osiakwan
- Ashwin Ravichandran
- Fredrik Andersson
- Dziffa Ametam
- Josiah Kwesi Eyison
All ideas will be judged on:
- Problem Relevance
- Originality of Solution
- Social Impact
- Technical Viability
- Potential for Monetization
- Market Size / Market Placement