- Acquire the computer networking knowledge as well as the existing connectivity technologies and the required infrastructure which comprises the key steps involved in the communication process.
- Identify the key issues for the realization of the LAN/WAN/MAN network architectures and the hybridized existing form in the business environment and enterprise.
- Establish a solid knowledge of the layered approach that makes design, implementation and operation of extensive networks possible. To learn the 7-layer OSI network model (each layer and its responsibilities) and understand the TCP/IP suite of protocols and the networked applications supported by it.
- Establish a solid knowledge of the layered approach that makes design, implementation, and operation of extensive networks possible.
- Explain fundamentals and technologies of physical, data-link and network layers.
- Be able to analyze the security needs of a small enterprise, design a strategic plan to address those security requirements, and select the appropriate tools to implement the organizational policies.
Registration Form FeeNLE 600
Want To Know More Information