- Build spreadsheets to perform calculations, display data, conduct analysis, and explore what-if scenarios.
- They learn to edit and manipulate text, view and format documents, and use various viewing and navigation options
- Examine spreadsheet concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Create and edit charts and graphics
- Design and construct databases to store, extract, and analyze scientific and real world data.
- Create scientific and technical documents incorporating equations, images, tables, and bibliographies.
- Develop technical and scientific presentations which use charts and visual aids to share data.
- Identify, access, and evaluate information to solve real world problems.
- FeeNLE 4500
Want To Know More Information